Sunday, May 14, 2006

Day 37... 母情節

14th May 2006 Mother's Day
We celebrated at TTSH W08B B39...
It was still a very fun and heart warming day for the whole family.
as usual...XQ was there
we decide not to let XQ eat THE CAKE as he's growing fat...
and he can only stare...

XQ will stop at nothing to get hold of THE CAKE!

and as usual...XQ was caught and was ask to...facing THE CAKE was intolerable...so he turned and realise facing someone eating THE CAKE is worse
Mum say he can eat the left overs...in the end XQ FATTER~
Happy Mother's Day mum~
Love you forever!
~ 祝你健康快樂 ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunti! Cheer up! I will takecare of XQ

♪ 小风 & ♪ 小翔 said...

now tats the sweetest ting ok. if i do this for my mum she probably get 'high' for a while then nag me for the rest of the weekend saying i waste money and stuff. but again, tat was sibeh sweet.

XQ said...

Flowers came on SAT nite, when the flowers came to her, i already left TTSH...but my niece told me she nag i waste $$... as usual, but i know she's happy~
^_^

Anonymous said...

DUI LO DUI LO! how come all mothers like tat one kou bu dui xing. hapi say hapi lah hahahahahha i bet they alrdy gan dong until wan to cry liao hahaha

(so tis year i clever i jus make clay toy n print card 4 my mom. no need money wahahaha but she mistook my gift for her as a gift to my frnd. sa gua one my mom hahaha then when i told he its for her she gan dong until eyes shiny shiny hahaha)

XQ said...

HEEHEE! next time take video~

Anonymous said...

wow...this is really sweet dude. Your mum must be super touched!
The flowers look so beautiful, with the heart-shaped cake- simply perfect!

*Weep-weep*

XQ said...

can say it's one of the most memorable mother's day~~