Wednesday, September 13, 2006

XQ Fanz~ -> Mae <-

幸福的小强... y izzit always him?
XQ : *evil grin*

Here's a little 'interview' i did with Mae via email~

Can you tell us a bit about youself?
I am 24 years old this year and I am trying to figure out what I wanted to be in life. I don't have any hobbies but I do have a goal now, is to silm down! Going to lose that 4 kgs! I am a happy person when with friends. I can't be left alone, if not my thoughts would run wild!
How do you get to know XiaoQiang (XQ)?
I get to know XQ by ZB Sunday's Now comics section. I laughed when the boy wanted a pet and then it's a XQ!!! And then your blog http://xq-everywhere.blogspot.com , I knew it thru sonikbyte.com when 10 Asia Blog Award are being nominated. So I click and found out more about XQ.
What's the first impression XQ gave you, and why?
First impression when the name XiaoQiang came to my mine is a cockroach. I was feeling a bit frightened cuz I am afraid of pests! Then I begin to like him cuz U created him more like a pet, not a pest! But of cuz, I wouldn't have the REAL XQ.....

Where would you like XQ to appear in, in near future?
(eg: story books, comic books, merchandise, clothes, toys, etc)

I would like to have the HP accessories, the HP chains, figurine, stickers, magnets, notepad, t-shirts, bookmarks, HP screen saver, tunes. Comics too! Animations like more to education type, catch little children's attention and also the parents would know lor! Something like the SHI WAN GE WEI SHEN ME!
Any other comments?
Hmmm... Not that I can think of now. Maybe your website still not fully exposed yet. And then hor.. I can't see the animations lei!!!


It's gd to hear from people who likes XQ~ At least i can listen to their comments, and improve and work towards to. Anyone who supports XQ please drop me a mail, tell me what you think of XQ~

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mae~~!

Hi hi~~

Anonymous said...

Hello Chup! Hi Hi!!!

WooHooo... Thanks David for putting me in your blog.. I am soooooooooooooo happy!

XQ said...

Hahaha~
No Problem~ It's my pleasure~

Anonymous said...

is feel good when hear someone like to see my comic! thank Mae! hope u continue support XQ web n my comic one sunday ZB.. btw.. u has a very Q Q face.. ;D....

Goh Hoong Moon

Anonymous said...

Ooooh!! I have a QQ face? I am also happy to hear that! I felt alive again!

XQ is really cute, so creative of U all to make a pest to a pet!

Anonymous said...

Mae look so young. Are you sure she is 24? haa..

nice interview!

Anonymous said...

meow

Anonymous said...

JoeJoe, I am really 24, not bluffing. Turning 25 in Feb already, just 5 months more! Maybe I am not working at the moment, no stress so don't look old yet! KeKe.....

And Chup, why do U MEOW? Are u calling me??? Meow!

Anonymous said...

meow is a code word me n david use...

meow meow~

Anonymous said...

Oh I see.. MEOW MEOW.. Means when U see pretty ladies then will MEOW MEOW each other? ♥♥

XQ said...

Chup <- ... wat code word...
Mae <- pls dun listen to chup and his rubbish...

Anonymous said...

xq > dun act blur~~!

mae > when we see buey paiseh people we will meow meow.... -_-"

JUST KIDDING LA~

Anonymous said...

CHUP, U R A DEAD MAN NOW......

Anonymous said...

still alive n kicking~~

Anonymous said...

I think I AM the dead meat now.

Anonymous said...

yeah~ can be char siew bao le

Anonymous said...

I am SIEW MAI! Ha Ha..

~ It's getting COLD in here ~

-_-"

XQ said...

ok Chup stop it la~
you'll scared the precious XQ fanz away.

Anonymous said...

Not to worry XQ, I think I am the one chasing your fans away man! KeKe!

Hope to see more fanz pix here soon!